Invitation Seminar : Guanajuato “Attracting Japanese Investment ” / September 19th
The increasing globalization of markets is requiring that companies seek better options for growth; therefore, the expansion of these companies must be done strategically.
Recently large Japanese automotive companies have announced major investments in the development of new assembly plants in Mexico, that is the reason many companies related to these productive chains have decided to establish in the center area/zone of the country, particularly in the state of Guanajuato. It is crucial for the community ofJapanese executives that are evaluating or have already decided to invest in Mexico, to know in detail how to do business in Mexico that is the reason we are cordially inviting you to this forum: “Attracting Japanese investment toGuanajuato, knowing their culture, their needs, our differences and similarities”.
- Welcoming given by the Ministry of Economic Development of the State of Guanajuato.
- Legal Aspects to consider before and after you start an investment project.
- Mexico and Japan beyond their cultural differences with respect to today’s labor scenarios concerning companies.
- Subject given by Deloitte.
- Keys notes for a successful start of operations in RH and Foreign Trade.
- “Site Selection” and Real Estate matters in Guanajuato.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012Time:
8:30 am. (Registration)9:00am – 1:00pm (Conferences)Place:
Hotel Camino Real Guanajuato
Col. San Javier
Tel. +52 (473) 102 1500
Type of event:
View map here
||Speakers: Ernesto Velarde Danache
Ernesto Velarde Mexican & International Attorneys Akihisha Hirose
Japan Intercultural Consulting, Inc Salvador García Dominguez / Saito Hideyuki
Tax Partner / Japanese industrial partner of Deloitte
Jorge Ortega Pulido
It is important to confirm your assistance