Important Changes As Of January Of 2017: Electronic Payroll Version 1.2.
Dear Clients and Friends:
Please be advised that the Mexican Tax Administration Service (SAT) released technical information through its webpage regarding the Electronic Payroll application version 1.2 that as of January of 2017 will replace the application version 1.1 currently in effect.
This new version includes several important changes, such as:
- The employee must have a valid Federal Taxpayer Registry Code Number Certificate (RFC);
- New validations will be required in order to protect the content of the information being “sealed” or “stamped”. Several new validations will be required starting January of 2017;
- A new set of “conditional fields” will be added (i.e. total perceptions, total deductions, total of other payments, social security number of the receiver, among others);
- New catalogs such as type of work shift (Jornada) and type of agreement will be required; and
- A new attribute called type of Payroll is introduced. These will be used to indicate if the payroll being issued is Extraordinary or Ordinary, this will help differentiate scheduled payments of one-time payments.
For further reference, please go to http://www.sat.gob.mx/informacion_fiscal/factura_electronica/Paginas/complemento_nomina.aspx to view the corresponding changes to the electronic payroll.
We will keep you posted on further developments
Ernesto Velarde Danache, Inc.